Oracle iSetup is an LCM product to manage E-Business Suite Functional Configuration. Key Features: Promotes Functional Configurations through CRP – Prod. Expedites Implementation by providing out-of-the-box migration Templates tailored to suit various implementation phases. Orchestrates setup deployment and enforces business validations throughout Migration lifecycle. Documents Functional configuration. Compares Setup Changes across Instances and Timelines.
Migrates Functional Configuration data between Oracle E-Business suite Instances. The key features of the Migrator are
• Flexible Architecture You can run iSetup Migrator from an instance that is different from your source and target instances. iSetup can have visibility to all the E-Business Suite instances running on your network, allowing you to manage your migrations from a single point.
• Selection Set Templates: iSetup Migrator allows you to choose what setup objects to migrate by providing you with pre-defined selection sets or in other words Templates for migration. iSetup expedites Implementation by providing out-of-the-box migration Templates tailored to suit various implementation phases.
• Object Filtering & Data Filtering: You can choose what Data Objects you want to migrate using new ‘Partial Selection Set’ feature and within a Data Object, subset of records you want to migrate by setting filter conditions. For example you can migrate a specific set of books or all the setups for a specific operating unit. iSetup saves the extracted setup data as a Snapshot, which allows you to conveniently load the extracted setup data to multiple target instances.
Reporter The reporter helps you to generate reports on extracted data for an instance or compare data across different instances or from the same instance but across timelines.
The key features of the Reporter are • Reports on extracted data: The reporter reports on data extracted from an instance. This extract could have been done any time in the past.
• Standard Reports: You can report on the data that has been extracted from an instance using the iSetup Migrator.
• Comparison Reports: You can generate comparison reports between 2 extracts, which were extracted from different instances or from the same instance but across timelines. This would enable you to identify the differences in the data.
• Report Formats: iSetup Reporter lets you view the report within the application or can let you have a downloadable report in PDF, Excel or RTF formats.